Within 40 minutes from the airport, this resort is ideally located in Roatan. I would search hard to fault this place. The "villa" was indeed as seen on the photos, full kitchen, equipped with dishes, cooking and eating utensils, coffee maker, washer and dryer, nice little balcony, even the pull-out couch was comfortable to sleep on. Ceiling fans and AC all in working condition. One of the best attributes was that you could drink the water straight from the tap or the fridge dispenser.
Not too many reviews spoke about the food. The chef is eager to please. With the exception of variety in the vegetables, the food is very good. I normally wouldn't attempt to even try a steak on resorts (being a fish lover and the steaks are usually tough), but wherever the chef is sourcing his steaks, is excellent. The fillet was done to perfection and was indeed a fillet. The salad was always fresh. I enjoyed the local food and would hope that the chef will go out on a limb and present more of it. I believe there is something for everyone. Coffee understandably is delicious. I missed sushi night and wished we could have tried it. The wine is the only thing which left much to be desired. But the beer is decent.
Seriously the snorkelling is within 50 feet. Fish swimming all around. This was my first time out so was a little apprehensive and didn't want to be too adventurous, but managed to see zebra fish, what looked like pommefret, snapper, parrot fish, and gar fish, all in chest deep waters. I could only imagine what the more adventuresome saw. The weather was not the greatest as we went the end of Nov- Dec 2012. But we did manage a few days of sunshine. The staff was indeed very helpful. The gardens were a welcoming sight All in all a truly restful vacation. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras