Traveled to this amazing resort with my husband and mother-in-law from Nov 5-12, 2012 and we had a wonderful vacation. We were the first from Canada to be at the resort for their all inclusive package. What an amazing job they did! Still a little bit of construction in the main building area, but never really noticed.
The buffet restaurant wasn't quite finish when we arrived, and within a couple of sittings they had it down, they were able to serve us what we needed without any really complains.
We really appreciate how accommodating the staff was ESPECIALLY the Food & Beverage Manager Marc. I can’t thank you enough for all that you did. It was always so great to be greeted by him and his staff and have them ask if all was okay and if there was anything else that they could do. YOU GUYS ALL ROCK! …
The owner of the resort greeted us upon arrival and it was so great to chat with him. The General Manager Rick was super personable and helpful. Tommy…Well all I can say is SUPER nice and energetic
Chef…ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! …The food was by far the best that we have ever had at any resort. Thanks again for the cooking class…My mother-in-law is still talking about your food (coming from being a chef/cook herself that says a lot about the food). The food quality and taste was awesome. The ENTIRE staff was exceptional!
The resort was beautiful…the pool and grounds are well looked after.
We came here for the snorkeling…and WOW it was BEAUTIFUL…Beach and Ocean was real PARADISE (rain or shine)..The snorkeling off the beach was the best I have ever seen. Simply amazing!
The only thing that is a must bring is insect repellent.
The Gumbalimba Park was lovely to go to…interacting with the Monkey’s was a lot of fun and a MUST do..
We will definitely come back again!
Many thanks to all that made our trip a wonderful experience...See you all soon
Sandy, Duarte & Mama Odilia
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West End, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? We have a special rate from October 10 to December 15 at 20% discount. Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick and Expedia so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.