We took a trip to Roatan in late March. Stayed at IB. The beach was wonderful, the weather perfect and the water pristine. Paradise by the beach lasted 3 days and on Tuesday morning the cruise ships arrived and the beach became a market place, with vendors of all kinds, lots of people, water activities, people stepping on you and your children… we endured this for the rest of our vacation!
The hotel itself is certainly not a five star hotel maybe a 3 star. Our room on the first floor had no view what so ever. The food was not very good, and prices were excessive for what you get. We were charged $7 for 2 pieces of bread, not even toasted, when we complained we got charged $3… also asked for a litter of milk for our baby, we got charged a different price each time that ranged from $3 to $5.50 . There is only one "restaurant" it is in the sand close to the beach, covered, but if its windy, you will get sand on our food. Staff were pleasant except for front desk, Katie at front desk was particularly unpleasant to deal with, from the day I called to confirm our reservation to the day we left. In general we had a good time, but do not plan to go back any time soon.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.