I stayed here for 4 nights with my family (2 young children). The beach immediately in front of the hotel is spectacular. Literally, the best snorkeling ever experienced, within walking distance of the beach. The beach in front of Infinity Bay is better than any other spot on the string of the beach. Unfortunately, during the week (Tuesday through Friday), cruise ships discharge passengers and the beach gets quite crowded. By 4 pm, the beach is peaceful again. Friends who were at the Henry Morgan switched over.
That being said, Infinity Bay is NOT a hotel. It's a set of condos. The nice thing is, there are full kitchens, with some (but not all) with washer-dryers in the condos. This was especially helpful for eating breakfast at home or coming in out of the hot sun. They have wifi, and TVs in every room. But, if you are expecting great or attentive service, this is not the place for you. Housekeeping comes every day, but it lacks the extra touch... e.g. you have to request shampoo (which is delivered in teeny packets) or extra towels. The service at the bar/restaurant is just horrendous. Servers -- all of them except Kerby, who works the bar in the evening -- seemed indifferent at best...sometimes comatose or unresponsive. I'd suggest eating at the Vintage Pearl, Bites on the Beach, or Tongs (in West End). Infinity Bay seems to have a free water taxi between West End and West Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras