My husband, college age kids and I just returned from a week at Infinity Bay and we had a wonderful time. The kids were so tired from college finals that they were just happy to relax, lay in the sun or shade, use the pool and do absolutely nothing. The weather was perfect, except for one day. My husband enjoyed the scuba diving (used Bananarama dive shop), and all of us loved the snorkeling: the spot at the very end of the stretch of beach is the best. Wonderful, plentiful, colorful fish or all varieties. We were not super impressed with the only bar/restaurant that the resort has to offer at this time, so we did most of our meals on our own. The kitchens are well equipped for easy meals. We bought some groceries locally and in West End. Enjoyed taking the water taxi there and our best meal out was at Besos in West End. Excellent food and reasonably priced. The infinity Bay support staff (Reception desk,shuttle drivers, baggage handlers, beach personnel, waiters, etc) were all very friendly and helpful. We have no complaints. We were warned about bugs: got quite a few mosquito bites, but the sandflies weren't as bad as expected. Bug spray is helpful though! The water wasn't as warm as expected, so if you like to snorkel for long periods of time: bring a shorty wetsuit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras