I stayed at Infinity Bay for one week with my 17 year-old daughter and I wouldn't recommend the property for people with teenagers unless they bring a friend. There were very few people her age and she didn't have that great a time because of that.
The accommodations were excellent although the pullout couch was NOT comfortable.
The main complaint I have is that the staff are VERY noisy VERY early in the morning. I am not sure if that was due to the location of our ground floor unit though. I am sure if we had been on another level we would not have heard them.
The restaurant and beach bar staff are very friendly. The food at the restaurant was fine. I thought the breakfasts were good and plentiful enough that we did not eat lunch.
If you like coffee, bring your own and be prepared that you can not get cream. It's hit and miss if you will find cream in a grocery store and if you do, check the expiration date. Best to bring liquid Coffeemate with you.
When the cruise ships come in to Roatan (Tues - Fri) many of the passengers come to Infinity Bay's beach. That didn't bother me but I overheard several guests complaining about it.
I also heard some guests complaining about their breakfasts as the toast really isn't toasted that much, and yes, by the time they toast it and walk it down to the beach restaurant, it's cold. Well people need to remember this isn't North America (or FRANCE) and everything may not be perfect.
The excursions fellow (don't know his name) was really helpful and we went zip lining through Infinity Bay. It was a blast.
A nice thing about Infinity Bay is it's location. Just walk down the beach (yes it's VERY safe) and you have several bars and restaurants to choose from. Or take their water taxi and visit West End. Be prepared that at night you may have difficulty getting back. The water taxi stops running at 9:30 and twice we had difficulty getting a cab. I finally took cabs and either arranged to have them come back and get us at a prepared time or got the restaurant owners to call a cab for us to take us back.
The snorkelling right out front of the beach is also amazing!
I checked out the Mayan Princess and Henry Morgan and Infinity Bay had THE best pool by far!
I rented through Home Away from Home so the price was exceptional. Booking directly from Infinity Bay without being all inclusive would be a different matter.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Venere and Otel so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.