My husband and I just returned from Paradise Beach Club and can't wait to go back!
The resort is small and quaint with beautiful landscaping and nothing but friendly staff who are willing to bend over backwards for you . I must add that Roberto, the manager, was nothing but friendly and smiling every day that we saw him and Canadians were treated JUST AS WELL as any Italian guests by everyone there..
Our room was more than adequate- we loved the huge private veranda that we could sit out and read or have a drink. The safe was standard and housed passports, cameras, ipods, etc. ( I fail to see how any "malfunction" could damage anything..unless the thing imploded!). Our king sized bed was adorned every day by beautiful flowers and towel-art, and the room was very clean. We had only one issue- when we got to our room a leaking air conditioner unit was causing a bit of a puddle on the floor, however the staff quickly repaired in within minutes and mopped up any water.
The restaurant was small and lovely, and almost open-air. The food was very good with quite a bit of variety every day and the staff were phenomenal.
On our last night, they had a beautiful dinner around the pool complete with candles, soft music and floating flowers...it was a fabulous send off.
One of our favourite spots was the beach bar- a sophisticated kind of "tiki-hut" right on the beach. Ziggy, Jenny and the staff were tons of fun and made excellent drinks- I have to say they were the best all-inclusive cocktails that I have EVER had- and I've been to several resorts... can't beat decent spirits, REAL fruit juices and no line ups!
Our Sunwing reps, Lucy and Patrick were warm, friendly people who cared very much about their clients' stay...we hope they are both there when we return next winter!
All in all, Paradise Beach Resort has been my favourite resort of all time and one that I can't wait to return to...next week would be nice!!!
If you are looking for a quiet (yet social), tropical, "sensual" resort where you can kick back and relax, then this is the place for you....ENJOY!!!
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of nature’s perfect beaches and nestled in verdant, mature, tropical gardens our family run resort was tastefully designed with the discerning traveller in mind. You want to sit back and soak up the sun with the occasional cooling paddle in the azure Caribbean Sea whilst being waited on by our attentive family of representatives. Maybe go diving in the unspoilt reefs or swim with dolphins? However you choose to spend your time, you can be assured of a warm welcome, superb air-conditioned accommodation, menus to suit all tastes and budgets but most of all, the holiday of a lifetime. A taste of paradise that will keep you going until the next time you can escape life’s realities and join us again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel and Travelocity so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.