Stayed here with a large group, following a medical volunteer mission. We hadn't expected to have the time to get to Roatan. What a treat! The resort itself is amazing, especially the setting, with tropical gardens situated right on the beach. The staff was professional, kind and helpful. The rooms impeccably clean and well appointed. Food was great, and the bar was fun and again, great location right on the beach. We especially loved getting a chance to dive. Their on-site dive shop, is owned and operated by the amazing Brit, Malcom Hobbs. His operation is top-notch, safe, fun and well priced. Check it out! Even at the last minute.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of nature’s perfect beaches and nestled in verdant, mature, tropical gardens our family run resort was tastefully designed with the discerning traveller in mind. You want to sit back and soak up the sun with the occasional cooling paddle in the azure Caribbean Sea whilst being waited on by our attentive family of representatives. Maybe go diving in the unspoilt reefs or swim with dolphins? However you choose to spend your time, you can be assured of a warm welcome, superb air-conditioned accommodation, menus to suit all tastes and budgets but most of all, the holiday of a lifetime. A taste of paradise that will keep you going until the next time you can escape life’s realities and join us again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel and Travelocity so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.