Family of four spent March Break 2013 in 2 suites at this lovely spot. We had a wonderful week of R&R with nicely varied meals, a great beach super close, fabulous snorkeling, great diving with Bananarama next door, delicious strawberry Daquiris at the too-convenient beach bar (thanks Richard-bartender with flair). You are allowed one 'a la carte' meal other than the buffet so we ate at the beach one evening under the stars. The last night is also on the beach which is very charming thanks to their special lighting. Found the beach days when cruise ships were in port to be a little harried-thank god we weren't close to the 'rent-a-beach' down the way where they beach themselves by the hundreds. The beach walk to West End takes about 50 minutes and is very peaceful, especially if you go barefoot when possible. Went trolling out front with locals and caught ourselves a tuna-dinner ($200/4 hours). We've been twice and would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of nature’s perfect beaches and nestled in verdant, mature, tropical gardens our family run resort was tastefully designed with the discerning traveller in mind. You want to sit back and soak up the sun with the occasional cooling paddle in the azure Caribbean Sea whilst being waited on by our attentive family of representatives. Maybe go diving in the unspoilt reefs or swim with dolphins? However you choose to spend your time, you can be assured of a warm welcome, superb air-conditioned accommodation, menus to suit all tastes and budgets but most of all, the holiday of a lifetime. A taste of paradise that will keep you going until the next time you can escape life’s realities and join us again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras