We were in Roatan in Feb for the first time. The resort was a great surprise, small, only 40 some rooms,the grounds are jungle like - it was like being in a tropical get away! Our room was on the 3rd floor and the large patio was surrounded by foliage. Very beautiful!!!! The room was average, nothing fancy but very clean and private. Great air conditioning, nice modern bathroom. Big shower. The only complaint was that the walls were thin, we could hear people in the room behind us talking, opening their closet etc. They were very early raisers and came in late!!! Otherwise a great experience.
The food was good, lots of veggies, fruit, chicken, fish - lots of healthy choices.
The staff is excellent, very friendly, kind, helpful. Had some trouble with the outdoor lighting on our floor, it was never resolved so had to be careful with that first step down! The manager was friendly and very visable.
Access to the beach very close proximity, beach bar is very nice excellent food and service. Special dinners were excellent, right on the beach.
The beach is a nice walk, snorkling, diving all right there. There's a water taxi to take you into West End for $3.00 each.
We would definately go back but would get a Junior Suite next time for a little extra room and quiet.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of nature’s perfect beaches and nestled in verdant, mature, tropical gardens our family run resort was tastefully designed with the discerning traveller in mind. You want to sit back and soak up the sun with the occasional cooling paddle in the azure Caribbean Sea whilst being waited on by our attentive family of representatives. Maybe go diving in the unspoilt reefs or swim with dolphins? However you choose to spend your time, you can be assured of a warm welcome, superb air-conditioned accommodation, menus to suit all tastes and budgets but most of all, the holiday of a lifetime. A taste of paradise that will keep you going until the next time you can escape life’s realities and join us again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.