We were a little unsure of what we would get at this little place in Roatan but were very pleased with the over-all experiense. It was like a readers digest version of all inclusive resorts. We have stayed in many larger and grander (fancy decor) resorts but this one had a intimate feel that we loved. We met many other guests who were great to talk to. The rooms were very clean, food was plentiful and very tasty! although not a large buffet we never went hungry and never had a dish presented that was unedible. They made something different each day and did not repeat much. The beach is busy but there was quiet places on the resort to get away from the "boat people" and venders. If the beach bar was busy it was only a one minute walk to the bar at the buffet restaurant. Anything you wanted was a one minute walk away. The best part of this experience was the water and the fish we saw just off the beach! Snorkeling was fabulous! No need to take expensive tours as it is all there just off the beach. Please dont stand on the coral, many of the cruise ship people are uneducated about the dont touch policy in the ocean. I would stay here again for sure. The manager by the way is getting in better wine which should be there now. All the staff tried very hard to make our stay a pleasant experience.!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of nature’s perfect beaches and nestled in verdant, mature, tropical gardens our family run resort was tastefully designed with the discerning traveller in mind. You want to sit back and soak up the sun with the occasional cooling paddle in the azure Caribbean Sea whilst being waited on by our attentive family of representatives. Maybe go diving in the unspoilt reefs or swim with dolphins? However you choose to spend your time, you can be assured of a warm welcome, superb air-conditioned accommodation, menus to suit all tastes and budgets but most of all, the holiday of a lifetime. A taste of paradise that will keep you going until the next time you can escape life’s realities and join us again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras