I would like to start by saying we have traveled for years, and stayed at resorts that were 3 - 5 stars. This little resort is every bit a 3.5 only because it has some limitations. I would rate it a 4.5 star on it's efforts and staff. The resort was perfect for what we were looking for, we did our research before we went and I suggest everyone do the same. If you go on any trip with unreal expectations then you will be dissappointed, if you go with an open mind and attitude to have a good time you will!. Our room was on the top floor, 1109 and we loved it, always spotless, and spelled clean every day. The good service never ended, the staff work from 6-10 every day, but I never had one staff member be rude or not smile. They are wonderful people, and are very proud of their country, as they should be. The Island is beautiful, go and see it, explore and see what you went to see. If you have gone to be waited on hand and foot, go to Mexico to your 5 star and be a princess for the week.! The only complaint we had all week, was that when the boats come , they take over the beach. The bar gets busy, and they buy their drinks, it appears that the all inclusive people are not noticed during the times that ship customers are on the beach. Our suggestions would be to have one bar only for All Inclusive, as we did get frustrated waiting for the bar tender to look our way to order a drink. The food is good, limited but very nice, no complaints about the quality of the menue. We will most likely return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of nature’s perfect beaches and nestled in verdant, mature, tropical gardens our family run resort was tastefully designed with the discerning traveller in mind. You want to sit back and soak up the sun with the occasional cooling paddle in the azure Caribbean Sea whilst being waited on by our attentive family of representatives. Maybe go diving in the unspoilt reefs or swim with dolphins? However you choose to spend your time, you can be assured of a warm welcome, superb air-conditioned accommodation, menus to suit all tastes and budgets but most of all, the holiday of a lifetime. A taste of paradise that will keep you going until the next time you can escape life’s realities and join us again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras