stayed at mayan princess
resort is small, grounds are kept well, rooms
are large and all have new king beds.
staff was helpfull and friendly.
stayed in room 221 perfect location pool was 40 ft. away.
food was ok but very repetitive.
requested cabbage rolls and cook did surprise me with them. thanks again.
this resort is very quiet and the night life is almost non--existing.
the resort offers nothing to do regarding pastime.
no games , no lobby to sit and relax , no pool table shuffleboard , next door bldg. part of the resort is empty wasted space most of the time.
mayan princess you have a lovely resort that needs attention.
people want things to do during the day, as well as the evenigs.
dont pay attention to water problems regarding amount of bottled drinking water,
there were 17 of us and they gave us plenty.
i would return to this resort but these concerns would have to be dealt with
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Roatan resort on the island's best beach, Mayan Princess Beach Resort features waterfront hotel accommodations and service. Just steps from your luxurious condo, a white sand beach leads to sparkling turquoise waters, perfect for scuba diving Roatan's spectacular undersea gardens. Nominated for Honduras' Leading Hotel Award in 2007-2010, this Roatan beach resort offers a variety of vacation activities, first-class amenities, and beachfront restaurant. Welcome to paradise and comfortable relaxation in a tropical oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Princess Beach Hotel West Bay
- Hotel Mayan Princess Beach
- Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras