The rooms have been updated some. New comfortable bed. New dressers. New comfortable couch. New tv with lots of channels. New furniture on our patio.We did stay in the same room as last year that we requested which was great. The food was good.They now have wine served all day. Although times they were out of the wine for hours at a time.They had a meal by the pool one night which was nice. The ala cartes were excellent. The service was excellent from all the staff in the restaurant,bar and front desk.I find the staff very friendly. The gardens are beautiful and the gardener got us coconuts to eat. The activity girl was very nice. They tryed to have a meal next door at the other bar they have but the wind picked up and it had to be cancelled.There were a lot of repeat guests I noticed so you know that says a lot. We had a great time diving with our friends that came with us this time. We had a lot of fun. I will do another review on the diving which was excellent. We went ziplining through sunwing what a fun time we had a great team there.The eastern island tour was not what we expected. The mangroves had a lot of garbage there. The garfuna dance was good from the women but when the man danced they did not look at the audience and it looked made up. Also the kids were asking us for money not impressed. The one good thing was the meal we had at Charlie's Chill n Grill.The food was excellent, lobster,shrimp and beef. Great service. Nice view.My husband and his friend went on the shark dive and loved it. Ask Ana at the dive shop. They have a great video from there experience.I would go back again for sure to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Roatan resort on the island's best beach, Mayan Princess Beach Resort features waterfront hotel accommodations and service. Just steps from your luxurious condo, a white sand beach leads to sparkling turquoise waters, perfect for scuba diving Roatan's spectacular undersea gardens. Nominated for Honduras' Leading Hotel Award in 2007-2010, this Roatan beach resort offers a variety of vacation activities, first-class amenities, and beachfront restaurant. Welcome to paradise and comfortable relaxation in a tropical oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Princess Beach Hotel West Bay
- Hotel Mayan Princess Beach
- Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras