Myself And Wife, With Our Freinds Steve And Clarann.
Stayed At The Mayan Princess On 01-12-19-2013.
It Was Paradise. Good Bang For The Buck.We
Are Not Divers. But Love The Beach.Did Some Snorkeling,
The Barrier Reef Was Great. You Must Do The All Inclusive.
The Food Five Star.The New Chef (From Holland) Awesome.
We Are In Our 50's So Partying Till Dawn Is Not Our Deal But You
Can If You Like.Not A Lot Of Night Life.The Staff Treats You Like A King!
If You Have Any Questions Or Trouble Find Glenda She Works In The Buffet/Waitress
Perfect English Very Helpfull.Now The Resort Is Small (120 Guests) So No Waiting For
Drinks Or Food.The Rooms Are A Little Dated, But Being Remodeled. While We Were
There, Got New Beds And Mattress. Everything Is Super Clean.If You Can Get The Beach
Front Rooms (Lower Level) 16 Steps From The Beach 22 Steps From The Bar.
Now The Negative. The AirPort Only Flights In/Out On Saturdays. Remember Third World.
If The Visibility Is Bad No Flights In. We Rented A Car For The Day (Hotel Set It Up) Easy.
The Rental Cars Are A Little Beat Up. So No Worries If You Get Sand In Them.Drove All Over The Island Felt Safe. EveryOne Was Helpfull You Are A Tourist They Like Your Money.
If You Are Looking For Rest And Relaxing I would Stay At The Mayan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Roatan resort on the island's best beach, Mayan Princess Beach Resort features waterfront hotel accommodations and service. Just steps from your luxurious condo, a white sand beach leads to sparkling turquoise waters, perfect for scuba diving Roatan's spectacular undersea gardens. Nominated for Honduras' Leading Hotel Award in 2007-2010, this Roatan beach resort offers a variety of vacation activities, first-class amenities, and beachfront restaurant. Welcome to paradise and comfortable relaxation in a tropical oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Princess Beach Hotel West Bay
- Hotel Mayan Princess Beach
- Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras