We had an amazing week at Bananarama a few months ago and we having been talking constantly about when can go back! The beach is spectacular, as is the diving and snorkeling. The guys at the dive shop were very patient in teaching us to dive. Snorkeling was honestly just as cool as diving there - you can see so much in just a few feet of water! Our room was lovely - comfortable, good air conditioner, nice sitting room and the best: a porch with our own hammock. Food was good at the Thirsty Turtle, and the drinks are delicious! We had a great time hanging out there in the evenings (plus we were pleasantly surprised by the relatively small bill at the end). There's cool stuff to do in the area - we rented a moped to explore the rest of the island, including some beautiful parks and gardens. Probably our only complaint was the crowded beach on cruise ship days, but it's not enough to deter us from coming back. People are friendly, location is gorgeous. Wonderful place for a vacation - lots of fun and relaxing at the same time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on West Bay Beach, our Roatan Eco Friendly Dive and Beach Front Resort is blessed with the turquoise waters of the Caribbean shaded under an amazing tropical canopy. We offer an island dream vacation for those who want to escape the stress of everyday life and relax Roatan Island style. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms with a hammock on every porch and offer free breakfast, wifi, beach chairs, kayaks and smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Hotel West Bay
- Bananarama Dive Hotel
- Hotel Bananarama Dive
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras