The staff at Banarama made us feel very comfortable and welcome during our stay there. The new restaurant was under construction at the time but the beachfront service and food we did have was excellent. Ther bar was fun in the evenings and the Monkeylalas they served us were excellent! The staff provided us with excellent advise on what to do and where to go while touring the island.
Although we did not dive while we were there, we did partake in snorkeling everyday and spending time on the beach and in the water. The reef was within swimming distance and the fish and underwater life was amazing. There is a dock located walking distance to the left of the resort that you can swim off of and in five minutes you are in exotic fish paradise.
We stayed in a Garden Suite and it was very comfortable and clean. We felt very safe and enjoyed our stay at the Banarama. Their prices are very affordable and accomodations were comfortable. We would recommend this resort to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on West Bay Beach, our Roatan Eco Friendly Dive and Beach Front Resort is blessed with the turquoise waters of the Caribbean shaded under an amazing tropical canopy. We offer an island dream vacation for those who want to escape the stress of everyday life and relax Roatan Island style. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms with a hammock on every porch and offer free breakfast, wifi, beach chairs, kayaks and smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Hotel West Bay
- Bananarama Dive Hotel
- Hotel Bananarama Dive
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras