The staff and the dive masters were absolutely phenomenal, we could not have asked for anyone better. A big shout out to Zoey, Mark, Marco, Daniel, and Brian for masking the dive trips amazing. We stayed in the beachfront cabanas and they were very clean and very rustic/cozy but not gross rustic. The Thirsty Turtle and the Vintage Pearl had great food as well. Also a big shout out to our driver Steven who drove us around the island and his mom's fresh baked goods are to die for. Just one hint of advice is there are lots of cruise ship people that walk along the beach and may get a little crowded. Also if you plan on going during Semana Santa (Holy Week/ Spring Break) there are lots of locals and big party that go on until the early morning so just be aware. Otherwise the diving was divine, the island was beautiful, locals were always friendly, and we could have asked for anything better! P.S. Dont forget to bring your underwater cameras!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on West Bay Beach, our Roatan Eco Friendly Dive and Beach Front Resort is blessed with the turquoise waters of the Caribbean shaded under an amazing tropical canopy. We offer an island dream vacation for those who want to escape the stress of everyday life and relax Roatan Island style. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms with a hammock on every porch and offer free breakfast, wifi, beach chairs, kayaks and smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Hotel West Bay
- Bananarama Dive Hotel
- Hotel Bananarama Dive
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras