This hotel was awesome. It gives you a more rustic feel than other hotels on the island and still has most of the luxuries of the others. The employees were absolutely unmatched. I usually like to do a lot of exploring, but ended up spending almost every night at the Thirsty Turtle. Zebby, Derry, Eddison, Angela & Sandra at the bar were incredible entertainment! Before I was used to the currency conversion, I accidentally left a waiter a $20 tip at breakfast and he ended up finding my room and asking if I meant to. Their on site massages from Edgar are also a must-do. The activities staff was very helpful, we set up a trip with Franklin and it was awesome, he brought us places we NEVER would have found on our own, I loved the spider monkeys. I'll definitely be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on West Bay Beach, our Roatan Eco Friendly Dive and Beach Front Resort is blessed with the turquoise waters of the Caribbean shaded under an amazing tropical canopy. We offer an island dream vacation for those who want to escape the stress of everyday life and relax Roatan Island style. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms with a hammock on every porch and offer free breakfast, wifi, beach chairs, kayaks and smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Hotel West Bay
- Bananarama Dive Hotel
- Hotel Bananarama Dive
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras