“simply excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Simcoe, Canada
“simply excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

West beach is abeautiful sugary white sand and crystal blue water that just goes on an on.We walked the beach everyday and stoped for a drink everyonce in awhile at one fo the mony bars and restaraunts. My Fav is Los Rocos quite little place with great food.staff,and what a view .There is something for everyone.And when the ships come the party on the beach starts.
it is a great time have fun,

Kenner, La.
3 attraction reviews
“BEST BEACH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This has to be one of the best beach areas I have ever seen. There are a fair amount of hotels/ resorts on the beach with numerous restaurants and watering holes. There are also scuba diving / para sailing / and glass bottom boats along this stretch of beach. Very nice place to relax and spend some time. Another must see on my list!

Cesena, Italy
368 attraction reviews
1,553 helpful votes 1,553 helpful votes
“so great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

it's such a picturesque place. we spent days only sunbathing and swimming in that marvellous sea that looked like a swimming pool.

Oakwood, Texas
13 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

My son and I went on a cruise for Christmas and we hired a private driver once we docked in Roatan, Honduras. He took us everywhere and this was one of places he took us to. It's a very beautiful place and I promise you will like it no matter what one likes to do.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
16 attraction reviews
“Gorgeous beach, amazing snorkeling yet very touristy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I loved the snorkeling especially at the far left end of the beach by the big rock. It is also the best beach of the resort with the prettiest sands. I toured entire island and confirmed this fact and also stayed on the other end. Only major drawback is it is VERY TOURISTY and feels like being in Cancun. If you don't mind the party scene and masses of tourists, then it is a great place to stay. But I wouldn't want to spend it here for a romantic couples getaway. Go somewhere more secluded like the Barefoot Cay.