“Great little place!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 19 restaurants in West Bay
Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Thai, Asian fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Owner Garry Wanless is now relocated to Copan Ruinas with his new restaurant British Colonial House and has employed Sylvia a fantastic chef in her own right to manage Nice 'n Spicy with her natural talent with people and food.We are located behind the mall in West Bay on the side road down to the beach, we do take-out options and also have an outdoor covered deck if you would rather eat in.Open for lunch and dinner Noon -- 9 pm Monday to Friday and 5pm - 9pm Saturday and Sunday.
Denver, Colorado
“Great little place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stumbled across this place as we acquainted ourselves with Roatan. Both my husband and I love spicy food, and we enjoyed the chicken masala and a thai noodle dish. Neither were super spicy, but the food was fresh and had good flavor. The service by Gary the owner was exceptional! We also had a desert that was really good. Light and fluffy cream with strawberries. Perfect for the warm weather. We will definitely consider going back before we leave.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Sandy Bay, Islas de la Bahia, Honduras
“one of the bets in west bay .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

My wife and i went to have dinner at nice n spicy, honestly its one of the best taste you can have in west bay, the service is excellent and professional we thank the owner Garry wanless and the chef for their attention and care.

i highly recomend to everyone to try nice n spicy you wont regret it :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Augusta, Georgia
“Definitely a nice change from everything else on West Bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I ate here once alone with my husband and we came back later in the week to eat there again with a party of six. The food was all delicious, and the owner was very accommodating with meeting some of our requests. The chicken midress was delicious and their pasta was tasty.

It was a nice break from all of the lobster tail, coconut shrimp, and red snapper specials with the sound of Jimmy Buffet in the background.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Youngstown, Ohio
“Nice 'n Spicy=Awesome! Rock on Gary!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Had such a great time dining here! The food is brilliant! If you like spicy (as I do) you won't be let down. Also had some non-spicy fare which was equally incredible. Gary, the owner, explained the menu very thoroughly, and it did not let down. I have personally been to Roatan 5 times, and this, by far is one of my top favorites! Rock and Roll Gary! Job Well done!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Michigan
“Wish I could have dinner there tonight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

While I don't like someone hovering over me during dinner, being served by the owner who will share as much (or as little) information as you want is a welcoming touch.

The location is convenient but certainly not a "destination" like the beach restaurants! But it's a quaint little spot outside on a covered deck with ceiling fans keeping the heat at a reasonable level in the evening.

We walked by several times before finally deciding to have dinner. One day the wonderful smell in the air made me stop and look closer at the menu. We got a take away menu and found out that Beef Vindaloo was the source of the heavenly scent in the air! We were back 4 hours later for dinner!

Beef Vindaloo, Malaysian Noodles, Spring Rolls and (I think) a Baked Brie special. All very good. Vindaloo was my favorite - not nearly as spicy as led to believe. So don't let that scare you off!

If we make it back to West Bay we will definitely eat here again!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere