“Unique Shopping” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Saint Thomas, Canada
“Unique Shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We had the pleasure of finding Penelope's during our recent trip to Roatan. The shop had very unique and local items. I purchased a beautiful dragon fly necklace that I love, and have had so many compliments on! We enjoyed visiting with Penelope as well as hearing about and purchasing the book Roatan Odyssey. Looking forward to the movie! We visited the store on several occasions during our trip and definitely recommend it as a stop you don't want to miss!

elk city
“Great Gifts!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We found a great little store called Penelope's in the West Bay Beach Mall.We stayed at Infinity Bay resort and it was in walking distance to Penelope's.Great place to buy real nice treasures,like jewerly,to bring back home for gifts and for yourself.That's what I bought was some stearling sivler.Penny designed a charm with Roatan on it and I love it.Had to have one.Her stuff is very nice and unique.Penny is also very nice and helpful on information on Roatan.Her helper was very good too.Great customer service.I can't wait to go back to Roatan and shop Penelope's.You should check it out..Thanks again,Penny! LY from Oklahoma

Visited December 2012
Dundas, Canada
“RUBY RING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Loved the gold ruby ring I purchased at Penny's store. A very lovely selection and high quality items were found there. What a wonderful location to do business. I happened to find her by a nice wandering about by myself after having to visit the doctor next door related to my ear from diving. I stayed on the island myself for two weeks looking and properties all over and then ended up in the east end. At this west end location I stayed in a hotel near by and took a open water dive course as this is a mecca of world class diving. I love love love it there. I would go back in a heartbeat. I did find this store to be the best selection of treasures by far along the whole beach strip. It was up the alley directly off the beach and I had visited mostly all the gift
shops. This by far was the best selection for stones of jewels. Thank you Penny and to your kind staff.
Venessa

Audubon, NJ
“Don't miss it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

What a great little shop with fair trade jewelery, candles and locally made crafts...a little bit of everything. My friend gave me a beautiful, hand-made Roatan ornament, made from recycled tin, purchased at Penelope's. It's a great place to find the perfect local gift to bring home. Conveniently located from Infinity bay and with-in walking distance from the beach, in a nice little strip mall with a coffee shop and deli.
Thanks Penelope!

Visited November 2012
Toronto
“Unique Treasure Trove”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I stumbled upon Penny's shop while I was exploring the West Bay area this week- I was pleasantly surprised because it is unlike any of the other shops and "merchants" in the area.

I wanted a unique reminder of my visit to this tiny island; however, I don't know about you but I have no interest in the mass produced low quality souvenirs that you see over and over again. I just don't need anymore!

Penny's store is a gem of distinct and local crafts of good quality. Take some time to enjoy perusing.