we stayed for a few nights at Las Rocas. The cabanas were nice, with a nice, high ceilings. The bathroom was very small, and often there was no hot water. Staff were friendly. The breakfast was great, it changed daily, but they were willing to make me eggs when only pancakes were available. The Hondurian breakfast was our favourite! Refried beans, sourcream, plantains, and eggs too! It's not located directly on the beach, but it's a quick 2 minute walk along a bridge to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on Roatan's most beautifull beach, Las Rocas Resort & Dive Center offers the perfect setting for your intimate getaway vacation. Dive Roatan's marine park from the doorstep of your cabin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Las Rocas Resort & Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Rocas Resort And Dive Center
- Las Rocas Resort & Dive Hotel West Bay
- Las Rocas Resort & Dive Center Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
- Las Rocas Hotel Dive Center