I met friends here and had a value room since I was solo. room was fine, nothing lux but clean, comfortable and relatively quiet. i don't like the room freezing cold so the AC on low cool was plenty for me and not to loud. everyone was very friendly and helpful. divemaster Kelvin and his staff were great. Sasha and Christine were very helpful in a car rental and zip line excursion and information about exploring the island. i would definately go back. breakfast crew took very good care of us and meals were very good. Randy and Alex took care of us at the bar. resort is in great location for walking to several great restaurants. make sure you go to the venezulan and to fosters. diving was easy and good. reefs are not as good as last time i was in roatan but saw some cool stuff. my only complaint is the little bars of soap, they suck. towels and wash clothes could also be renewed. make sure you bring bug spray or avon skin-so-soft for the no-see'ems. i did not miss tv or internet! went to bed early, 8:30-9:30 but was up at 5-6 and it was so peaceful and relaxing, especially liked reading in the hammock on my front porch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on Roatan's most beautifull beach, Las Rocas Resort & Dive Center offers the perfect setting for your intimate getaway vacation. Dive Roatan's marine park from the doorstep of your cabin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, T4B, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Las Rocas Resort & Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Rocas Resort And Dive Center
- Las Rocas Resort & Dive Hotel West Bay
- Las Rocas Resort & Dive Center Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
- Las Rocas Hotel Dive Center