I had a wonderful stay at Las Rocas. The room was clean. The staff was excellent and very helpful. There are few things I would like to let the readers know. This is a rustic place. I had no hot water during my stay. There are no TV s in the rooms. The power went out during a storm and the cabin did leak during the storm. This did not bother me, I expected it and I have traveled in developing countries. The price and location made it worth while. The restaurant at the hotel was not very good and would recommend eating at other places. There was a nice place next door, and there was some great options in the west end. The dive shop was friendly and inexpensive, but I felt they didn't put the effort to take you to the best dive sites. I would recommend using one of the other shops on the beach. The hotel is not on the main stretch of beach but it is only yards away and an easy walk. Bring bug spray the mosquitos and sand flies are bad. Roatan is beautiful and the people are super nice.I recommend going there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on Roatan's most beautifull beach, Las Rocas Resort & Dive Center offers the perfect setting for your intimate getaway vacation. Dive Roatan's marine park from the doorstep of your cabin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Las Rocas Resort & Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Rocas Resort And Dive Center
- Las Rocas Resort & Dive Hotel West Bay
- Las Rocas Resort & Dive Center Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
- Las Rocas Hotel Dive Center