“GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PEOPLE, SO BEAUTIFUL” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Watersports on Roatan's best beach, West Bay. Located on the beach at Tabyana is a place with a little something for everyone. SNUBA Diving, SeaTrek Helmet Walk, Funcats, Clear Kayaks, and Aquaglide Water Park. VIsit us on your cruise day or on your weekly vacation to Roatan.
Littleton, Colorado
14 attraction reviews
“GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PEOPLE, SO BEAUTIFUL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

After reading reviews and checking websites we hired a local guide to drive us around the island. This gave us the flexablity to add SNUBA to our already exciting agends. After ziplining we went to West Bay to the beach. Our dirver took us to a public access point right near Tabyana Beach it was free and very easy to get to AuquRoatan's shop. The snorkeling is amazing. My family did SNUBA with AquaRoatan.com. Our guide Ryan was terrific and the prices are very reasonable. They also had local guards watch our things while we were in the water, jsut in case. The shop next door would not rent me a BC to shore dive, but the guys at AquaRoatan helped me find a guide so I could scuba off the beach near my family.
We made 4 stops on our cruise and did a couple of things at each port., but ziplining and SNUBA on Roatan are #s 1 and 2 on our best parts list. I highly recomend AquaRoatan.com.
I would recommend you use a local guide for your day in Roatan instead of a ship tour. You will get to see the real island.

Visited July 2012

North Little Rock, Arkansas
7 attraction reviews
“Snuba”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

I had checked into "snuba"....and knew it was something that I would like to try. So, after talking with Clint, I, along with my four kids decided to try it. I recall Clint saying it would be one of the best memories from my trip. He was right! We had a blast. He took the necessary time to reassure and teach the kids how to snuba. We went out and it was amazing. It was the very best experience and what a adventure for us. Snorkeling is a drag now! Too, the photos that Clint took of us while underwater were amazing. What a memory!

Montreal, Qc
“The snuba was awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

My husband and I used to dive every year all around the world but since we've got our children, we still travel but diving became more difficult. Doing the snuba without having to do a refresher course was the best near-diving feeling I've got since 2006 and it was unforgettable...I want to return next year!! Plus Clint suggested me to bring my 5 year-old on a kayak following us so he could see us-and the fishes-form the glass bottom kayak with a "guide/babysitter" it was super appreciated!

Windsor, CO
“Our Family's favorite activity of our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

We went to Tabyana Beach as a shore excursion from our cruise ship. We signed up for Snuba with Aquaroatan at the beach and it was outstanding! The water is beautiful there and there is so much to see. The Snuba operator was polite and helpful and fun to be with. You don't need any diving experience to take part, its just a fun relaxing way to spend some time on the beach and see much more than you can snorkeling. At the end of our trips we like to go around and name our favorite parts of our cruise. All of our kids said Snuba was their favorite activity.

Dallas, Texas
“One of the best things I did!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

My friend and I decided to do the snuba and it was definitely one of the highlights of my trip! It was so much better than just snorkeling. Being able to dive down allows you to see so much more! It's the perfect length, you don't need any prior experience, and they provide everything. If you get the chance, definitely do it!