“Must-see in Roatan!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 19 attractions in West Bay
Type: Boat Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: West Bay Tours-Roatan is the largest provider of Roatan boat charters to: Cayos Cochinos, Whale Shark Expeditions and Deep Sea Fishing in West Bay. Climb aboard a 38 ft Luxury Deep Sea Fisher, a 34 ft Cigarette speed boat or a 44 ft Catamaran for the adventure of a lifetime. We LOVE what we do! We love seeing people happy, seeing people experience something that they never imagined possible. Life is all about moments, and sharing that moments with your family and the people you love. Our grandest vision is that everyone feels this magic.
GTA
“Must-see in Roatan!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

My husband and I went to Roatan in the summer. Didn't know what to expect from the island but we were looking for a nice day trip. The tour organized by West Bay Tours was fantastic and definitely the highlight of the trip. It's about eight hours long. Loved the boat ride, the islands (wow!!!), (and the entire experience, really) and the friendliness and warmth of everyone we dealt with. The sand and gorgeous waters can't be beat. Having done a lot of day-trip tours whilst visiting various islands, I have to say this ranks as my favourite because I actually got to enjoy the beauty of my surroundings and not feel like I was part of a horde of tourists going from one site to another.

Roatan and Honduras has the best of all the islands. The clear waters of Aruba, lush vegetation of Dominica, perfect white sand of Barbados, and very little of the commercialism of certain other islands. We will definitely be back! Thank you West Bay Tours and Avi for the great service and suggestion to do this tour! It was such a great experience and I'm so glad we were able to see and experience this little part of paradise.

Visited July 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Cayos Day trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Wanting to try something new, we signed up for the Cayos day trip organized by West Bay Tours. If you are a fan of beautiful scenery, with incredible snorkelling and unbelievable views, this tour is for you. We were able to snorkel through a few different sites (underwater ship wreck etc) while at the same time visiting a small private island (you could walk the island in 10 min). Absolutely fantastic. The water is crystal clear and the experience is second to none. Would highly recommend this trip.

Visited October 2012
Muskoka Lakes, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Best Tour Company!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Last year when we enlisted West Bay Tours who booked us a beautiful tour to Cayos Cochinos. We told our tour operator, Avi, exactly what we were looking for in a tour and that we wanted a more intimate adventure with just our friends. Avi recommended and made all of the necessary arrangements for the 8 of us complete with beverages and lunch in a Garifuna Village on one of the islands. All we had to do was show up. Great captain, fabulous snorkeling, beautiful deserted island scenery. We are back in Roatan for a second time and looking forward to many more adventures that West Bay Tours can arrange for us. Thanks a million Avi!

Visited January 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Daytrip to Cayos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Went on a daytrip to Cayos Cochinos organized by West Bay Tours this week and if Cayos isn't heaven, I don't know what is.. best snorkeling I've experienced (been all over caribbean and red sea), great staff/service, private island beaches all to yourself, best of all the warm crystal clear water. I can't wait to come back! Thanks!

PS: If you're lucky wild dolphins will put on a show on the way to Cayos from Roatan like they did for us.. truly an unforgettable experience

Visited November 2012
Corinth, Texas
“4 hours of Fantasic Fishing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

After finding out my usual boat charter was unavailable the week I was on the Island I decided to go with a recommendation and use West Bay Tours. I am so glad I did! These guys are amazing. I chartered the 38 footer and had an amazing four hours of fishing and site seeing. We ended up catching some tuna and the guys couldn't have been better with helping and even cleaning and filleting it for me. I am glad I found a group to fish with! I will be coming back!

Visited November 2012