“Discover the other half of the world” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 13 Activities in West Bay
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are one of the biggest dive shops in beautiful West Bay. We have been working in Roatan for 12 years and are ALWAYS happy to meet new divers!
Toronto, Canada
“Discover the other half of the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

TGI is well organized, very professional, with good equipment rentals, comfortable boats and great prices. Check out my review for additional details.

Visited January 2013

Montreal, Canada
“Poor quality”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

just got back from my trip in Roatan, I'm an Open water diver, told my dive master that it was my first dive since last march,told him I had to go down slowly because of sensitive ears, once in the water everybody went down and I had go down slowly to be able to control the pressure in my ears, my dive master was 40 ft below me after a few minutes the other dive master came over to validate if I was ok. Also while under water my buddy had 2 leaks on is BCP..... no spare on board... they told him to dive anyway.... after 20 minutes he had to use the dive master air supply to finish is dive. Maybe I'm to fussy on secutity when i'm diving, maybe i'm not experience enough, but I don't fool around with this, some people at TGI in the henry morgand resort don't remember when they started to dive.... never forget where your coming from boys.

Visited December 2012
Cambridge, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Great experience with TGI @Henry Morgan!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I travelled to Roatan with the sole purpose of getting our certification and checking out the world class reefs that everyone had raved about. We were not disappointed!!
The DMs were amazing, incredibly helpful and made sure we knew our stuff and had some awesome dives! While I wouldn't stay at HM in the future, I would 100% recommend TGI to anyone diving in West Bay!

Visited October 2011
Toronto
9 attraction reviews
“Terrible rental equipment, fantastic divemasters”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

We dove with TGI Feb 13th to the 20th and the divemasters Lindey and Ruben were excellent. They encouraged everyone to dive slowly so that we could really take our time and see some of the things that could have been missed if the dive was was rushed. The reef is incredible and in excellent condition. The dive sites that they took us to were beautiful and had so many different types of coral, varieties of fish, lobsters crabs, morays, turtles and grouper. We sat down with Ruben one afternoon for about an hour and he has some excellent diving stories to tell and some great pictures to share. Unfortunately TGI doesn't maintain their gear and we ended up with 4 faulty pieces of equipment in the first day and a half. We had pre-booked through Sunwing so we couldn't just bail and go to another dive shop so once we found good gear we made sure we kept it and used it for the rest of the week. We returned each faulty piece and reported the problem and it would show up on the dive boat again the next day with another diver having the exact same problem. We told Oliver, the manager about it and he said that we must have had "the bad luck" and wasn't too concerned. We have most of our own equipment and only rent BCD's and Regulators. Because of this trip we are now going to buy BCD's and Regs so we don't experience this again. I'd recommend diving with Lindey and Ruben but only if you're bringing you own equipment. We are planning to go back to Roatan again in December because the diving was truly incredible.

Visited February 2012
Atlanta
27 attraction reviews
“Experience was beyond expectations - Dive here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

We stayed at Infinity Bay and used the onsite dive shop which is through TGI Diving. They were outstanding. The convenience, logistics, communications, options and process were easy. The boat was clean and maintained. The equipment all still pretty new, a few months old. The team members were well versed and ready to assist. Torri however was the divemaster who made my experience beyond fabulous. Torri demonstrated her dive master skills, customer service, and experience of the ocean in every moment of the process. My intent was to complete 2 dives while in Roatan just because you can snorkel incredible coral on the reef from the beach, however with Torri as the dive master I went 5 times. This is well worth it. I moved from Infinity for the 2nd part of my stay but continued to travel back to this dive group.

Visited December 2011