“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Ohio
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We also went for lobster night. The lobster was overcooked but still good.I think they cooked the lobster ahead of time, then it rained like crazy and people didn't come out so they had already cooked lobster to serve. The rest of the meal was okay. This could have been a great meal, felt the weather and pre-cooking ruined it.

Visited June 2013

Los Angeles, California
“The best Bartender/Waiter ever!! James”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Beachers is the place to be, I had the best cocktail drinks that James made for me I had the special Monkey lala and the best strong fruity drinks James does almost every thing the other day I went by he was our server and he did an excellent job service was fast and the food was the best seafood I ever had I highly recommend the Beachers Combo, if you want the best drinks ever ask For James, Thank you very much James for making our vacation the best ever.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton, Canada
“Best Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

On this last trip to Roatan we had many a meal at Beachers. Every meal we had was excellent and priced right! The staff is amazing, very attentive. Many people expect the same service they receive at home and that's not always the case. Prompt service isn't an issue for me, but if you are one who expects it, Beachers is your place. Craving your lobster and Monkey La la's.
Lindy we LOVE you!!

Visited March 2013
San Diego
“Party Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Ok so I didn't actually eat here but damn did we party! We had the luck to catch Brion James the night before he left on tour... All I can say is this man should change his name to Prince Hendrix! Everyone was having a great time dancing and singing along. The owner came around and personally took care of us with the biggest smile on his face. Just a really amazing fun vibe. I think that was my ah ha moment when I decided I could retire here!

Visited June 2013
Texas
“Best Shrimp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I ordered the shrimp one night. I don't remember ever having larger or better shrimp anywhere. They did not have entertainment that night, which suited my wife and I better. She had the coconut shrimp, again, huge and cooked well. Reasonable pricing too. We went there again during the week. It was not a fluke, the meal was just as good, and priced around $13 each.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Beachers? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Beachers, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.