“James and Nathan” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 13 Activities in West Bay
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: WE ARE NOW AT OUR NEW LOCATION. JUST BEHIND THE BEACHERS BAR ON WEST BAY BEACH. THE ENTRANCE FROM THE BEACH IS UP THE SIDE OF THE INTO THE BLUE MINI MART. FROM THE ROAD FOLLOW SIGNS TO BEACHERS, ALONG THE FOSTERS ROAD IN WEST BAY, WE ARE AT THE END OF THE ROAD, YOU CANT MISS US.We are a PADI 5 star dive centre, located on the stunning West Bay Beach. We offer a HIGH QUALITY customer service, complete safety and our focus is on the dive experience so we only dive in small groups. Every customer is treated as a V.I.P, weather you are a Snorkeller, Certified Diver or Student Diver. We offer ALL the PADI diver training programs, guided dives for certified divers, guided snorkel trips and we can arrange any activity on the island for those days of non diving. For a no hassle excursion, from the cruise ship, just email us and we will take care of all your needs. With packages to suit everyone and round trip transport arranged for you, time is of no issue! We will have you back on board with nothing but great memories of your trip to Roatan. Remember your on vacation! So let us do all the work! All you have to do is, relax and enjoy your trip! Best regards, West Bay Divers.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Lincoln, Nebraska
“James and Nathan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

This was our first diving experience. Our instructor, Deb, was very through and patient with all of our questions. She really made learning to dive enjoyable and relaxing. We loved it and can't wait to come back! We would recommend West Bay Divers to everyone!!!

Visited January 2013

Montreal, Canada
“If "Awesome" had a name.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

When we came to Roatan, we had one goal: To dive. But we came back with so much more than that! The people who work there are amongst the best! Nick's attentiveness is second to none, Deb's awesomeness factor is almost of world renown. Naomi's patience and kind heart have been witnessed many times ;) Malcom's composure and smart wit are hard to match. Luke's mesmerizing underwater control wil be with us for a long time. He is almost not human. I haven't even started to talk about the wonderful divemasters yet, but I guess that you get the idea! Diving is so much more than the technical stuff ( at which they excel). But what makes the difference between an excellent and an amazing experience is, in my mind, truly all about the people.

Soquel, California
“Trip of a lifetime thanks to West Bay Divers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I and my son, 11 years old, completed our PADI Open Water certification with West Bay Divers over the holidays and our experience was incredible. The whole team went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed, and learned our skills in the most pleasant fashion. Everyone there is fabulous, from Malcom and Luke, the owners, to our instructor Deb and dive leader Naomi. We did 7 dives in all, including a night dive, and each was a unique experience that we will treasure always. The Roatan reef is wonderful, and the marine park insures a wide variety of sea life - we saw turtles, moray eels, baracudas and a huge variety of other creatures, great and small. My son loved the instruction. He became fully competent with the equipment and all the required techniques. I look forward to many years of fun with him as we continue our diving experience.

Thanks West Bay Divers!

San Jose, California
“Great Diving Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I went on a several dives with West Bay Divers after a five year gap. The staff were all very helpful and it was easy to get back into it. The dives were in fascinating locations, and the guides pointed out a huge variety of interesting wildlife. One noticeable difference from everywhere else I've dived was that the staff took care of all the equipment.

Overall it was a very fun, easy experience. I recommend this shop over other ones in the area, because with most of the others diving is just a loss leader for selling accommodation, food, etc. West Bay Divers are 100% about diving, and it shows.

Aurora, Canada
“West Bay Divers is First Rate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I am 64 years old and I got my diving certification in January I wish I had done this 40 years ago.
What an wonderful expericance! The Management and Staff at West Bay Divers where first rate, pleasant, patient and professional they made the entire process a pleasure. I have already booked my flight and hotel for next year in order to get my advanced certification with West Bay.

Visited January 2013