Few hotels leave you totally speechless of your stay! This is sooo definitely one of them. I can't even begin to explain what an amazing - PERFECT - stay we had here.
Luckily, I had the chance to meet TJ, the super fun owner, and while he was showing me around he off-handed said that he has to tell a lot of his guests to get off the property and explore. As he said this, I thought of course they have to, they're in Roatan. After 1 day of 'exploring' I didn't want to leave and neither did my son. If we had it our way, we would have stayed there the whole time!
It all started with Ron, the manager, picking us up at the airport. Instantly he was a total blast and I have to say he has made my experience in Roatan UNFORGETTABLE!
Aside from being a great guy and an amazing host, he is without a doubt one of the best chef's I've had the pleasure of trying different creations from. My 7 year old son, who is a horribly picky eater, was telling me to take 'chef' lessons from Ron.
The hotel is designed as a Mansion. Each suite has complete privacy overlooking the sea. Some suites have jacuzzis and private porches as well. Then there is a large living room with a huge kitchen where you find yourself chilling out for hours doing a whole lot of nothing while looking out on to the crystal clear waters.
But wait - it gets better - the pool! This is also a reason why parents with kids will feel they have total freedom. There is an enormous pool with slides and waterfalls and caves. The minute your child goes in to the water, immediately one of the staff members rushes over to the pool and stands on watch so that the parents can continue relaxing.
At night is when Ron is doing his creations and serves them up on the porch as you watch the sun go down.
Like I said, it's too hard to put down in words what a superb place and experience this is. You HAVE to experience it for yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally a private family estate, The Mansion at Costa Tesoro offers exclusive vacations to the most discerning guests. Catering to VIPs who desire the utmost in luxury and privacy, The Mansion is a unique Bed & Breakfast with fitness/health facilities like our squash court, fitness center, 140 foot swimming pool and more! Gourmet meals and spectacular sunsets! There is no place like the Mansion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your The Mansion at Costa Tesoro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion At Costa Tesoro Hotel West Bay
- The Mansion At Costa Tesoro Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras