“Obsession with Karmaroatan!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Mineral Point, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Obsession with Karmaroatan!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I fell in love with Karla and Marco's jewelry on our first trip to Roatan eight years ago. It is now the only place that I purchase jewelry. Karla and Marco's love for creating silver and beautiful unique stone jewelry has created a collection of my own that continues to get many compliments and "where did you get that" comments. My obsession has now turned into my daughters obsession and has also been shared with many friends and relatives via gifts. Karla and Marco are extremely talented and continue to expand their skills. It is very obvious that they are creating pieces from their souls to be share with others. It is the only place you need to shop on the island - I actually skip a few dives to take time to shop. Make a point to stop by on the beach and meet Karla and Marco - I guarantee there is a piece of jewelry waiting for you!

Saskatoon, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Repeat Customer Quality Jewelry!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I am very pleased with all the items I have bought from Karma Jewelry. Karla is a wonderful creator and will even make you something special if you give her a day or two. I bought many things from Karla over the years. I will continue to buy from her. I always get quality jewelry and a very pleasant shopping experience.

Montreal, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“More than just jewelry, it's fine art.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Just returned from Roatan and had the great pleasure of chatting with the lovely Karla on a few occasions. Came home with a beautiful Starfish pendant as well as the matching earrings. I had spotted an incredible bracelet that I couldn't get off my mind so the next day I returned to purchase it.....stunning.

Her prices are good & the quality is amazing.....extremely happy with my purchases.

I brought friends with me to look and they had a field day!!! ( they are equally as happy ).

Thank you Karla! :)

Ottawa, Ontario
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Incredible jewellery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

This is THE place to buy gorgeous hand-made silver jewellery on Roatan. Karla is a true artist, and the hardest part is deciding what to buy. After spending an hour or so browsing her work, I picked up a starfish earring/pendant set, and a seahorse pendant. Now I wish I'd bought the manta ray too...should have pulled out the credit card.

Prices are very reasonable, and the work is high quality and totally unique. The Karma Roatan booth is set up in the mornings on West Bay beach closer to the end near West End. Totally worth the effort to find it!

Visited December 2012
Sudbury, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Well made jewelry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I bought some nice pieces last year in Roatan and plan on buying some more. You see her on the beach on West Bay in the am. All sterling silver and hand made.I liked the fact you could buy sea creatures that she made out of sterling silver. Great also that she took credit cards. I can hardly wait to see what she has this year.

Visited March 2012