“Absolutely Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Absolutely Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We were dropped at this beach after my daughter and I zip-lined with southshore ziplining. Lucky for us this dive shop was right there. She's 12 and had never been diving. I had done 2 beginner dives prior. They were able to accommodate us immediately with out reservations. The gentleman who took us diving was outstanding. He explained things to my daughter with patience and had a positive attitude. He took us to see the reef and it's beauty was unreal. On our dive we saw a large turtle and many interesting fish. I Highly recommend this place! Great dive! Excellent price! We Loved it so much we are planning a trip to get certified!

Visited December 2012

Denver, Colorado
“Great Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

First let me say, this was my first time diving after an accedent a little over 2 years ago.
Maria and the staff were fantastic, with getting my friend re-freshed and me back under water.
I've dove most of Belize and Mexico and highly recomend Anemona to any skill level diver.
Heck I'll even come back in a few months to do my rescue diver cert.
Thanks again for a great trip.

Visited November 2012
Wise, Virginia
“Quick Dive but an Absolute Blast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

My wife and I only had a couple of hours to get our recerts and Maria and Ruth were absolutely wonderful. High winds made the water and surf around the dive shop undiveable for our recertification so Maria had us taken to Flowers Bay in a taxi while our equipment was shuttled there by the dive boat. Maria knew time was of the essence and made the most out of our experience. She went way out of her way and even accompanied us on the dive. Definitely will return for more. Thanks Maria and Ruth.

Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“We already plan to return! Cheapest dive centre in West Bay for PADI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Just returned from 9 days in Roatan. My boyfriend and I stayed at Bananarama Beach resort but opted to dive at Anemona Divers as prior research highlighted them as the cheapest on West Bay for PADI certification.

I was very apprehensive about diving and was finally persuaded by my boyfriend (who is PADI certified) to give it a go. I had one-on-one tuition with Manuel, a Spanish instructor who speaks perfect English. I could not have asked for a better instructor. He put me at ease from the outset, highly professional but also a great laugh too. The owner Maria was also very friendly, providing ice cold beers at the end of a long day diving and ample watermelon on the boat. My boyfriend enjoyed diving with the other members of the Anemona team too, especially Gwindle who was the perfect dive master (and possibly the only person in the world to dive wearing a baseball cap!).

Anemona is the only dive centre in West Bay which is TRULY on the beach. For an unforgettable dive holiday I recommend these guys. We already plan to return!

Visited July 2012
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“Great dive shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

We dove with Anemona Divers right next to Fosters on West Bay Beach and right around the corner from where we stayed. Our divemasters, Baptiste and Carlos, were excellent (Baptiste, I have some cream rinse for you). Maria the owner also dove with us and was super friendly and accommodating. They run an excellent operation. We will definitely use them when we next return (which we hope is soon!). Your friends from Steamboat Springs, CO Fred, Laf, Linda, Janine.

Visited May 2012