“Great Diving” 5 of 5 stars

727-564-9058
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Bananarama Dive Center offers the full range of diving activities on the worlds' second largest barrier reef. Experienced staff, small groups and the best dive sites make diving with Bananarama an unforgettable experience.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Kansas City, Kansas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great Diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Dove with Martin and Marco and bother were great divemasters. They were sure to cover everything before the dive and make sure everyone was safe and got to see everything. None of the dives were rushed and were completely laid back. I would gladly dive with them again

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“diving certification”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Just received my diving certification through Bananarama in Roatan. Myself and my children, aged 17 and 19, were taken out by Martin for our four open water dives. He was very calm and patient with us. We completed all our skills in a calm easy way that wasn't overwhelming. Saw tons of ocean life including the big things like turtles down to the little things like the pipe horse. Everyone at the dive shop was very helpful and knowledgeable, we felt we were in good hands.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great First Dive Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

The staff was very helpful and their top priority was to make sure we had a positive first dive, not just sell us their biggest package. That actually resulted in my wife deciding she was not ready to scuba dive and she did a couple days of snorkeling instead. Their trainers were patient, knowledgable and I completely loved my diving experiences. I can't wait until I get to dive again!

Phoenix AZ
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A great bunch of pro's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We joined them for 2 days of diving and feel lucky to have had Brian as our divemaster.( Ask him if he's related to Matthew Mcconaughy and tell him the Jersey Girls say hello! ) The groups were small, equipment in perfect working order..tanks filled with up to 3100 psi...and a dive guide that looked after us while being a great ambassador for the reef. All of the staff was super easy to work with, and highly professional. Try finding a pipefish on your own! Brian spotted one easily and so much more. Thanks for sharing some of the splendor of Roatan with us!

Visited November 2012
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great, safe and professional dive center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

really enjoyed my advanced open water dive course - Martin was a great instructor and chilled and relaxed diver, but professional and intuitive. Mal runs the dive center and it was easy to coordinate with him prior via email for all my questions and plans. All around great experience and so many possible sites to dive. Thanks guys.

Visited December 2012