“good cookies” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in West Bay
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Pizza, Bagels, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: Serving some of the best coffee and the coldest beer on Roatan, Honduras. Pastries, sandwiches, pizza, and tapas in a relaxed, chill atmosphere with soothing tunes. Fully licensed, with a large selection of wine and spirits. Free WiFi for all customers. Only a 2 minute walk from beautiful West Bay Beach.
Denver, Colorado, United States
“good cookies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

We didn't eat anything here other then the great cookies. I had an iced coffee which was okay but needed more ice. The atmosphere is nice.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Overland Park, Kansas
“Make time to go twice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I'm a coffee lover and being away on vacation always presents challenges for me, but Java Vine quenched my need for the Mocha Latte I was missing...and much more. The coffee was fresh and fabulous, the tapas were delish (we had ceasar salad...dressing it to DIE for...it has a little spicey kick to it that we both LOVED, egg rolls and pin wheels, which were my faboirite, although, I did get surprised when I bit into the pinwheel & the pickle was a sweet pickle. I have always used dill and have preferred the tartier taste, but I really liked the sweetness of that little pickle as it added to the flavor ...MMMMMM!). You can't go wrong by visiting Java Vine. My God they even serve wine!

The decor is beautiful (wine painting, unique, rich gorgeous colors) and it's a nice surprise and break from all of the "beachy" spots just a block or so away. The entire place is very high end considering the location. They've outdone themselves with the renovation and it really makes you feel comfortable when you walk in. The little dog is perfect too and doesn't even beg for food....can you guys come teach my dogs to that at home?

The owners wer gracious enough to indulge my husband and I while we asked tons of questions about how they came to the island and why they decided to stay and open the business. I know they must have answered those questions a thousand times before to other nosey tourists, but they still treated our questions with respect and answered them with honesty and patience. Much appreciated guys. And, no don't worry, we aren't moving to Roatan!

The hour poste don the door do vary according to the business that may or may not be coming in. They close ealry if there's no business and stay late if there are customers that aren't ready to leave. So, those of you who are more of late night owls, just make an earlier trip in the evening so you don't miss out. Quinton and Wyona, we came back the next evening at 7:10pm to get that Java La La you spoke so highly of but the you guys had closed up shop early that evening. So sorry I missed the pleasure of tasting it. It will be forever be in my regrets.

Make time during your stay to visit this great little joint and support a couples dream. I promise you will LOVE it!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hull, Quebec, Canada
“A home feeling away from home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

A nice modern coffee shop with great products ! Their coffee is real good and the cinnamon rolls !!!!

Visited December 2012
Brighton, Canada
“Modern, wi-fi and great lattes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

This sweet little cafe is so unexpected and chic. They have excellent sweets and treats and if you spend $5.00 you get an hour of free internet. Cheerful, lovely servers keep everyone happy.

Visited January 2013
Redondo Beach, California
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Nice wine and sparkling selection! It made my vacation that much better since it was the only place I found that had New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc. Love the decor! The owners are a very nice couple.

Visited December 2012