I spent my first night at the West Bay B&B and loved it! It is a very affordable option and you can sleep up to six people in my room. It was only me though. Diane, the owner, is AMAZING and the location is one block from the famous West Bay Beach for amazing snorkeling, nightlife and restaurants. Only drawback of the location is it is very touristy and party central. It kind of feels like being in Cancun. But it has the best beaches on the island and you will never be bored. I would highly recommend this B&B as an affordable option. Diane is a wonderful lady! Thanks for all your help, Diane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new, surrounded by tropical paradise, pristine Caribbean warm water and gorgeous beaches, close to all, great reef diving, shallow or deep snorkeling, lots of activities. All rooms are well fitted with Queen beds, private baths, A/C, fans, TV, mini refrigerator, tables & chairs, view balconies. And now free wifi. Single, double, triple, and large family rooms available. Breakfast included. From the international airport take any taxi to Westbay Mall, we are across the street.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your West Bay B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Hotel West Bay
- West Bay Bed And Breakfast
- West Bay B & B Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras