1. Hotel in general:
Very nice building in a typically toscan style with an amazing garden, a big terrace (1st floor) and a nice clean pool.
2. Location and surroundings:
Garden with plenty of place for children (2 playgrounds, etc.) and well protected from road traffic. As residence is in the centre of Mazzanta no problems to find street market, minimarket, coffee and bars, restaurants and ice cream parlours. Close beach reachable by walking through a nice pine stripe.
The very polite staff with excellent language skills (English and German) is to be highlited; also the good room cleaning (only floor and changing of fresh towels as usual in residence) and the lifegard on the pool who made a very professional impression.
To be improved: WLAN-connection!
No experience as we did not choose breakfast or half-board (even it was available in the next group hotel restaurant). But with so many good restaurants nearby and a full equipped kitchen line we prefered to take brakfast in the nice big terrace.
5. Sport & entertainment:
The residence offered bikes for free (max. 3 hours); some of them equipped with children seats!There was also a nice kids club disco in the next group hotel nearby (600m), but we did not use this service as we were every night out with the children in a nice restaurant or in a nice ice cream parlour.
At the beach close to the residence ("blue riviera") there were water aerobic offered.
Perfect cleaned and good sized rooms, ideal for families (4 or 6 persons) with full equipped kitchen line.
- Spiaggia bianca (2 Km north)
- Castiglioncello (10 Km north)
- San Vincenzo (28 Km south)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Relais Villa Mazzanta is an old mansion located between Vada and Cecina (Etruscan Coast, Tuscany). Comfortable suites from 2 to 6 people, reception, bar, swimming pool with whirlpool, children's pool, parking, barbecue, playground for children, fitness room, bikes, internet, beach service. An ideal starting point for unforgettable day-trips to the most interesting places in Tuscany: citites of art, medieval villages, spas, parks, wine-and-food tasting tours (including Sassicaia). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Relais Villa Mazzanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.