“The Congo Trail Canopy Tour was Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Artola
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Plano Illinois
16 attraction reviews
“The Congo Trail Canopy Tour was Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have to admit that I was a little afraid as I had never done a zip line before; however, the guides did a good job of explaining what to do & once I got past the first zip line the next ten zip lines were a piece of cake. At the beginning of the tour, they offer photos for sale or a cd of all photos taken during the tour for $30 for two people. The photos turned out great and what a good reminder of just how much fun I had!! This is a half day tour and is well worth the $50 price per person because there were a total of eleven zip lines - some were quite long and others were shorter. Don't pass up this opportunity of a lifetime while in Costa Rica.

Visited February 2013

Goshen, Indiana
10 attraction reviews
“Fun, Fun, Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Really enjoyed the ziplining. I am scared of heights but was so glad i did it. Was very safe. The guides were fun. The ATV ride was awesome. Took us to some great beaches where we were the only ones there. The rode through some beautiful countryside. Up and down some awesome hills. Views were great.

Visited March 2012
Springfield, NJ
4 attraction reviews
“Fun Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I really enjoyed zip lining. I have an issue with heights, but I truly had fun. The staff was great and fun to be with. I also enjoyed the group I was in. I didn't look down, but straight ahead, and I was able to deal with the height issue. There were people of all different ages . The only rough time for someone older is climbing up a hill at one point. Otherwise, it is just a fun time. The DVD is worth buying, so you have pictures of your zip lining experience. It also comes with a video. Most of the roads were not paved, and the ride was bumpy. I suggest if you are in Costa Rica, do it,

Saint Louis, Missouri
10 attraction reviews
“Well worth the money.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

The ziplining was fun! The guides were full of energy and making it an enjoyable trip for all the people who were there. They gave us the option to go upside-down on one of them which my husband did and they let me do the "superman" with one of the guides which was a little awkward because I had my legs wrapped around him but he was very professional about it and didn't make me feel uncomfortable. We also spent $30 on getting a disc that had over 60 pictures and 3 videos which was also well worth the money. Don't waste your money going in the mini zoo area. Also the road getting there is extremely bumpy.

St. Catharines, Canada
“A few hours well spent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Close to the hotel and geared to novice to mid difficulty. Enjoyed by all and the nature area at the end was great. A very good gift shop as well