My Husband & I just returned from our second stay at the Northridge Inn. As before the hospitality & the atmosphere were beyond words. We were astounded by the service, the friendliness and the commitment of satisfaction from Brenda & Michael. The Northridge Inn comes highly recommended, it has the beauty of the country and the atmosphere of home. The meals are wonderful porpotioned and the staff are very willing to please.
The breathtaking views of the grounds are not justified by pictures, it's something that has to be experienced. Our last night there we were lulled to sleep by the breathtaking sounds of the rustling of the leaves, and the waves crashing against the sandy shores.
Brenda & Michael are very hands on hosts, and you couldn't ask for a better get away. Packages are very well priced and once again we cannot stress enough, to experience this Inn for yourself. A little piece of Heaven can be found at the NORTHRIDGE INN.
Scott & Renee Kitchin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate lakefront Ontario resort just 2.5 Hours north of Toronto. Specializing in weddings and four season getaways. Exceptional dining and lodging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Northridge Inn & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northridge Inn And Resort
- Northridge Hotel Sundridge
- Northridge Hotel Muskoka
- Northridge Resort Muskoka
- Northridge Inn & Resort Sundridge, Ontario