We were married at the Northridge Inn this Fall. It was a wonderful experience. Brenda and Michael were very helpful in coordinating the details. The resort is a beautiful, rustic place for a wedding. The dinning room feels just like you're enjoying a big family dinner party! It is small enough that it feels very intimate and cozy. Wood paneled room looking out over the lake, with a fire burning. It was magical. The food was excellent, with big portions, and lovely presentation. Our guests really enjoyed themselves.
I would recommend the Northridge for someone looking for a rustic, Northern setting for their wedding. This place is not fancy or flashy. The grounds are beautiful, and being right on Lake Bernard is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate lakefront Ontario resort just 2.5 Hours north of Toronto. Specializing in weddings and four season getaways. Exceptional dining and lodging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Northridge Inn & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northridge Inn And Resort
- Northridge Hotel Sundridge
- Northridge Hotel Muskoka
- Northridge Resort Muskoka
- Northridge Inn & Resort Sundridge, Ontario