“Worth the parking hassle!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Hamilton, Canada
“Worth the parking hassle!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Saw them on "You Gotta Eat Here", decided to check them out while we were walking around Port Dover one weekend. OMFG! So worth it!
The staff are extremely friendly.
The crepes are light and perfect.
The chicken in my roasted chicken crepe, was so moist it's like that piece of chicken was cooked fresh right then with someone standing watch over it, and shredded right then just for my sandwich!
So far, there is nothing bad I could possibly say about them!
Seriously, "you gotta eat there!"

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Brantford, Ontario Canada
“Lunch at the Crepe House”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

loved the Turkey Dinner crepe . It was amazing . We were in town for Friday the 13th and had lunch outside on their patio. There was music and the food was delicious.

Visited September 2013
STONEY CREEK, ONTARIO CANADA
“Great for Something Different”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Ok, I went to the Crepe House for the first time last week. I loved what I ordered. It was a soft large crepe with bacon, mushrooms swiss and sauce. I was surprised that even for lunch the menu was $14 or higher. Our bill for lunch for close to $50. So definitely a place I can't see myself heading to every week. It is however a really cool quiet vibe during the day. Perfect for reading a book in the sun. (Which to me is worth the bill price). I didn't see any smaller items for kids. But I may have overlooked it. The specials were (special in what they offered) but not special in price. All the Listed Specials were 3-5$ more then the menu items. When I think of a "special" I think of a special item not always offered at a special price. Overall I don't want to sound like I didn't like the place. The opposite. I love that it offers something different. I loved the quality of food, the niceness of staff and the location. Can't wait to try it on a night when they have a band.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. Catharines, Canada
“Extremely disappointing!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We were very excited to try this place after learning that they had been to Europe to see how it's done. We stopped in for dessert and coffee. The crepe batter was just that - batter. The filling was okay but it's the crepe itself that makes the dish and this one didn't make it. A proper crepe should be thin and light and well cooked on both sides. This was a gooey hunk of indigestible dough. If you're looking for an authentic crepe, keep looking!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Springford, Ontario
“Excellent food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Tried this for the first time on Wednesday and was pleasantly surprised. Restaurant is clean, staff was super friendly and helpful. Food was delicious and great for a change from all the fast food stuff around. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere