“Great ùplace and nice people.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Hawberry Motel

You added The Hawberry Motel to your Saves list
The Hawberry Motel
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   36 Meredith St., E | Po Box 212, Little Current, Ontario POP 1K0, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Little Current
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Timmins, Canada
“Great ùplace and nice people.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

We were apx. 30 people in our group and the place was very clean, the owners were very accommodating and our group loved it. It was our first trip to the island and we would defiantly stay here again. Thanks for a great pit sop onour ride and we will definatly be recommending this place to our friends. :)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2011

We stayed at Hawberry Motel for two nights. This was our second time staying at this motel and we chose it again becoz of super clean comfortable rooms and the friendly
staff. It has very convenient and lively location like shell gas station with C-store opposite to motel opens till midnight. Walking distance to grocery store, downtown and Marina. Even exterior look wise this is the best looking motel in Little Current. We expect to return for another holiday as soon as we can. If you are looking for comfort and cleanliness, this is the motel for you.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2011

I went to Little Current on a business trip and stayed at Hawberry Motel. This was my second trip to Little Current. Because of my previous experiences in other motels I thought that I would personally go to motels, check the room and then pay for it. I went to couple of motels and checked the rooms. Out of all the motels I was impressed by the cleanliness of Hawberry Motel. I had a very good experience. The room was clean, newly painted, had new carpet and the washroom was spotless clean. The room had fridge, in room coffee and hi-speed internet service. The bed was comfortable and I enjoyed my stay. I would definitely visit Hawberry Motel on my next business trip and now I can reserve my room there without any doubts.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
wawa, ontario
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2011

I agree with other reviewer, the pictures online were deceiving, and the rooms were ancient. The main door, we had to pull the handle as we turned the key to get in, and there was about 1/2 between door and frame you could see day light, and you could feel the cold coming in. There was one small rad near front window, and we had to put the thermostat up to 40 c, and it still didn't warm the room. And the bathroom you could literally sit on the toilet and puck in the sink at the same time, it was almost over the toilet. I was totally not impressed, but what could i do, i already paid for the room. What a sucker i was. Don't you get taken either.

• Stayed January 2011
Cambridge, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2010

Looking at the online pictures, we booked 2 nice looking rooms 4 weeks in advance. Once we had paid and looked at our rooms, we were horrified. They were not the rooms shown online, these were dirty, tired, smelly rooms with mould. An absolute nightmare! When we spoke to the man at the reception that we were assured rooms shown online, he called us a liar and would not return our money. His statement was we should have come to see the rooms before we booked (which is rather difficult when you live 500 km away).
Maybe those nicer looking rooms do exist, but we didn't get to see them and as for rating this motel, I would give it a 0.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends

Been to The Hawberry Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Hawberry Motel

Address: 36 Meredith St., E | Po Box 212, Little Current, Ontario POP 1K0, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Northeastern Ontario > Manitoulin Island > Little Current
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Little Current
Hotel Class:2 star — The Hawberry Motel 2*
Standard room with 1 Queen bed and three piece bathroom.Deluxe room with 1 Queen bed or 2 Double bed with four piece bathroom. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Hawberry Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Hawberry Hotel Little Current
The Hawberry Motel Little Current, Ontario - Manitoulin Island

If you own or manage The Hawberry Motel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.