Stayed there just as it opened, and felt very priveleged to be one of the first guests, they were still doing the gardens....got a good price with a spa, and the staff were most helpful (back then)
I guess being there in the heat of summer probably would be different but try Carrakalinga/ Normanville beaches - the Bakery in Normanville is yumalicious.....
I would love to go back.....its disappointing to see the other reviews...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the Fleurieu Peninsula in the outskirts of Normanville, Links Lady Bay Resort is the perfect weekend retreat. A scenic one hour drive along the Southern Highway from Adelaide, Links Lady Bay is your gateway to the amazing Kangaroo Island. Surrounded by picturesque Lady Bay and a PGA rated links golf course, the hotel features 28 apartments of pure indulgence, the divine Peninsula Bar and Restaurant and modern conference facilities. Ideal for both business and pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Links Lady Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Links Lady Bay Hotel Normanville
- Mercure Hotel Normanville
- Links Lady Bay Resort Normanville, South Australia