Wasn’t sure what to expect when we arrived for our week stay as the area seemed very drought ridden and the location of the resort appeared to be inside a new sub-division. A bit of a walk and haul to get our luggage into our rooms with no elevators and no trolleys.
Pleasant surprise when we saw our one bedroom Accor apartment on the ground floor. Nice and modern and very well equipped. Comfortable bed and a really nice out look. As Accor is allocated the lower floor rooms, the pathway goes straight past the rooms and it is a little like being in a glass fish bowl. The glass needs a bit more tinting or maybe sliding screen doors to give some privacy and also to keep the bugs out. If you are sitting on the little courtyard out side the room then it can be a bit awkward when people walk past or golf carts go whizzing past.
The restaurant was comfortable and the food quite nice. Staff were always polite throughout our stay in both the resort and the restaurant.
The surrounding area is full of things to see and do but prices are quite high, especially eating out.
Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the Fleurieu Peninsula in the outskirts of Normanville, Links Lady Bay Resort is the perfect weekend retreat. A scenic one hour drive along the Southern Highway from Adelaide, Links Lady Bay is your gateway to the amazing Kangaroo Island. Surrounded by picturesque Lady Bay and a PGA rated links golf course, the hotel features 28 apartments of pure indulgence, the divine Peninsula Bar and Restaurant and modern conference facilities. Ideal for both business and pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Links Lady Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Links Lady Bay Hotel Normanville
- Mercure Hotel Normanville
- Links Lady Bay Resort Normanville, South Australia