Wanted a few days getaway and stayed at Links Lady Bay. The accommodation and rooms are spacious (King Spa Suite) and modern. Close to Normanville and other surrounding towns for a short relaxing break. Golf, eating and relaxing at the resort would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the Fleurieu Peninsula in the outskirts of Normanville, Links Lady Bay Resort is the perfect weekend retreat. A scenic one hour drive along the Southern Highway from Adelaide, Links Lady Bay is your gateway to the amazing Kangaroo Island. Surrounded by picturesque Lady Bay and a PGA rated links golf course, the hotel features 28 apartments of pure indulgence, the divine Peninsula Bar and Restaurant and modern conference facilities. Ideal for both business and pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Links Lady Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Links Lady Bay Hotel Normanville
- Mercure Hotel Normanville
- Links Lady Bay Resort Normanville, South Australia