Walked in during summer and got a good rate (85NZD) on a private room. Clean, updated decor, TV, frig, coffee making, small ensuite with good water pressure, individual radiators. Nice common areas (restaurant, bar, backpacker's kitchen). Friendly front desk. Global Gossip Wifi available (fee). Has the feel of a ski lodge, can be a bit noisy since the rooms front on wooden walkways, and the walls are a bit thin. All in all a pleasant surprise. Unfortunate that the rooms don't have views (big windows are toward the courtyard, just a tiny bathroom window toward the outside). They have a transfer service for the Crossing, but just one per day, and they leave a bit late for slow walkers. There are other services available if the times don't work for you.
- Also Known As:
- The Park Travellers Hotel National Park Village
- The Park Travellers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since opening in 2006, The Park has transformed itself into a lodge designed with travellers, adventurers and families in mind. It is the newest accommodation provider in National Park, and facilities include a fantastic Spiral Railway themed bar, restaurant, self catering kitchen, guest TV lounge, dining area, large open fireplaces, spa pools, wireless internet and much more. Conference, school group and wedding facilities are also available on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HostelBookers, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Park Travellers Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.