I've read all the great reviews that people have written here about Panorama -Sakis Sarah and families. And it's all true. My husband and I could live there! And maybe one day we will stay for a few months when we retire and hope that sakis hasn't retired as well. Maybe we could get a job tending the gardens!
Our last trip July 11 certainly didn't disappoint. My husband decided he wanted to spend his 60th birthday right there at Panorama right there at the outdoor tables overlooking the bay. 20 other friends and family made the journey from Australia New Zealand and England to share this occasion. Sakis did a lamb on the spit and Greek salads and bread. And of course plenty of retsina and beers.!It was the best birthday party. Staying there altogether meant that we could meet up with all our friends at breakfast and throughout each day and whatever we decided to do for the day. We rented little cars there so were able to drive around this beautiful island with first handlocal knowledge from Sakis as where best to go away from the madding crowds.
We hope you are well Sakis Sarah and Anita and you have a good season ahead. Have no doubts we will return probably with another mob of people!
For anyone reading this - think about celebrating an event with a group of friends staying in a friendly beautiful and reasonably priced holiday venue.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Hideaway Hotel
- Panorama Hideaway Hotel Dassia
- Panorama Hideaway Corfu
- Panorama Hideaway Corfu/Dassia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL FACILITIES GENERAL.Restaurant-snack-bar,coffee next to the perfect sized beautiful pool with views to Dassia beach Greek and Albanian mountains and Corfu city, where you can enjoy a drink or tasteful local specialities. - Wireless pc ,at the bar pool area.- T/V, phone and A/c in all the rooms.- Washing machine free (available when not in use by hotel staff).- Grill place. ACTIVITIES: BBQ evening: A special occasion for Panoramas staff and guests, who enjoy a typically Greek evening with local specialities, Greek music and dancing. This in an opportunity to get to know other guests, and the hosts. Friendships have been built over the years, thanks to this special evening fullof good food and good times. LOCATIONn/a*Swimimg pool*Snack bar with possibility for breakfast, lunch and dinner,*TV*Waching mashine and iron fucilities,at the hotel.*Car rentans and boat trips to the north and south of the island with BBQ and local wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Panorama Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.