Yes, my aunt is owning this hotel with is greek man, its amazing! I want to go back now, I feel like I belong to Grace, its actually pretty amazing service her, and the hotel is very good. I dont like so many of these photos, but when I am going there in May, I want to lay some photos around here, then you can see. And sorry for my bad english, but I am from Norway. But anyway, go there! When yor there you can go to so many nice places!
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Hideaway Hotel
- Panorama Hideaway Hotel Dassia
- Panorama Hideaway Corfu
- Panorama Hideaway Corfu/Dassia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL FACILITIES GENERAL.Restaurant-snack-bar,coffee next to the perfect sized beautiful pool with views to Dassia beach Greek and Albanian mountains and Corfu city, where you can enjoy a drink or tasteful local specialities. - Wireless pc ,at the bar pool area.- T/V, phone and A/c in all the rooms.- Washing machine free (available when not in use by hotel staff).- Grill place. ACTIVITIES: BBQ evening: A special occasion for Panoramas staff and guests, who enjoy a typically Greek evening with local specialities, Greek music and dancing. This in an opportunity to get to know other guests, and the hosts. Friendships have been built over the years, thanks to this special evening fullof good food and good times. LOCATIONn/a*Swimimg pool*Snack bar with possibility for breakfast, lunch and dinner,*TV*Waching mashine and iron fucilities,at the hotel.*Car rentans and boat trips to the north and south of the island with BBQ and local wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Panorama Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.