“nice hotel, will come back again” 5 of 5 stars

Cancun Beach Resort
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   102 Km El Zafarana Road, Ain Sukhna, Egypt   |
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Ain Sukhna
Egypt
“nice hotel, will come back again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

nice hotel for relaxation, good food, rooms are nice and comfortable plus the great location
good choice if you are looking for a nice week end away from Cairo noise and traffic

Arrived at noon time, check in was fast it took me 10 min. to be in my room watching the magnificent view of the red sea. the room was tide and clean and then had lunch the grilled chicken was excellent
all in all it was a very nice relaxing weekend
i will come back sure

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Arabic first
cairo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

it was a nice surprise .. the hotel is well orgnized , i think the management have done a great effort, me and my family enjoyed the stay there
the atmosphere was nice, staff is freindly, helpful, and trying their Best to make you happy rooms are clean and tidy.. supervision was good, the food worth its value
i beleive that supervision in each department is successful, everybody was keen to make your sytay enjoyable
Thanks to the hotel;s staff and the Management

Room Tip: in calm area.. there is no need to choose any.. just the families needs the places near the sea
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
alex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

it was my first visit to sukhna , and i have chosen this hotel iand i found that was a good choise , my room was ready and clean , both the food the serivice was very good , and also the staff was freindly and helpful for me and for all guest was there , all of us me , my wife and my kids injoyed all the facilities in the hotel .

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Cairo, Egypt
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Great location, great rooms, great landscape, nice heated pool: so convenient all the year over.
Nice front office staff
But ....
Terrible room service. I had to beg during 5 hours to get some milk for my coffee. They could leave u ring their phone for an eternity but would never answer.
Terrible house keeping: same as room service : I had to beg to have clean towels in my room.

• Stayed November 2012
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

The worst stay and experience ever.it took 3 hours to check in,in addition the people working at the front dest were very rude and not well trained or even presentable.they shouted at us during the check in process!the rooms were not clean at all,specially the toilet,it was very dirty and no towels!I suffered a lot as there wasn't a child bed aVailable despite during our check in they confirmed its available!it seems they used to lie to their guests as it wasn't aVailable till we leave!the food wasn't good at all and it came almost cold and they refused to change it and reheated it again which leads to awful taste!delay in everything at the hotel!whenever u ask for something from the room service you shoul call 10 times as they forgot what u want!ask the lady at the reception to give me the email or the phone number of the customer experience head but she refused and was very rude also!d never stay there or recommend such an awful place to anyone!despite its cheap,but because all the troubles u ll never feel relax or enjoy your stay.

• Stayed November 2012
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

this is my first time that I visit this hotel and resort, I went with my family. The Rooms were ready before we arrive unlike other hotels that I visited in sokhna where we had to wait for one hour waiting till rooms are ready. the reception met us with a smile and they were so quick in checking us in. the Rooms were so clean and the service was perfect .The managing team of the rooms was too helpful and the Executive Manager called us in the rooms to make sure that everything is going OK, and check if we need anything. the pool was clean. the food was good and there was good variety and also they created a new system to give the guest the choice of food at the Mexican restaurant. all in all, I really recommend the hotel to other guests. and I will sure go to Cancun every time I visit sokhna. :)

Room Tip: Rooms with pool view and Sea view was the best.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Although this is not our first visit to this amazing hotel but really no one can deny that from one visit to another a significant progress is being felt ,we enjoyed our long weekend it was amazing .
the hotel is very well maintained and organized .
The check in and check out were very easy although the hotel looks almost full but front desk were nice and helpful.
the room was very spacious comfortable ,the bathroom is very clean ,
the balcony is having a wonderful view over the amazing Red Sea ,the swimming pool,the huge green territory ,
the house keeping staff were clean ,helpful
The swimming pool was huge and heated so you can enjoy it the whole year with many activities for kids .
The food at the main restaurant either for breakfast or for dinner was very delicious with lots of varieties ,very well presented
The animation team were having different nice shows every night for kids and adults ,they were very nice and funny .
Overall it seems that this hotel is different from others in el sokhna as we visited most of them because of its effective management
Thank you cancun ,We enjoyed our stay there ,we will come again and we will recommend to all our friends

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Cancun Beach Resort? Share your experiences!