It is a 2 hour journey out of Cairo to reach the hotel, and it is literally in the middle of nowhere! It may well be an up and coming area but apart from the hotel surrounded by Eygption holiday homes there is nothing for miles, or as our Virgin rep told us there is a KFC and Pizza Hut down the road! Just what you come to Egypt for! We were really shocked by how little there is to do, there are no bars, shops or restaurants it is just the hotel restaurant.
Despite the lack of activity the pool and the beach are really nice and it is very relaxing once you get used to the surroundings. Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays are a bit busier with locals, you can see the service and food get a bit better at this point. The food is extremely disappointing it is either a buffet or a very limited menu neither is tasty or 5* in any way shape or form a massive let down! They don't speak english so it is pretty difficult to order beers let alone get a slight alteration to any of the food.
Needs some attention to rooms, service and food. A bit disappointing!
- Also Known As:
- Jaz Little Venice Golf Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Jaz Little Venice Golf Hotel
- Jaz Little Venice Golf Resort Egypt/Ain Sukhna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaz Little Venice Golf Resort is the company’s first venture in Ain El Sokhna and offers a stunning five-star Golfing holiday to Egypt. Just 100 km from Cairo International Airport (and there’s even a shuttle service provided for guests) it is within easy reach on any European departure hub and promises a holiday of total relaxation. This Golf Resort features 120 pleasantly furnished, beautifully decorated guest rooms with all the modern amenities you could desire. With two restaurants and two bars you are spoilt for choice for eating and drinking. 24-hour room service is also on tap should you feel puckish during the night. Guests have access to a pristine beach. The lush International standard 9-hole golf course, due to open by end of 2010, will offer challenging greens, fairways and bunkers to suit experienced golfers without putting off the novice. Tee-ing off and driving on lovingly maintained greens against the backdrop of clear blue skies and crystal clear waters will exceed your expectations. The delightful climate throughout summer and winter means this plush resort can also be enjoyed all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Jaz Little Venice Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.